Why Pre-owned Grants Pass Car Dealerships Are Worthy of Your Attention
Some people think that buying a pre-owned vehicle from a Car Dealership in Grants Pass Oregon is one of the worst options compared to the purchase of a demo or new model If you’re one of them, give pre-owned another look.
Sure, you can end up with a rotten egg of a car, but don’t think this does not happen with new vehicles too because it happens. If you do your homework properly, you could get more car for less money. Just ask Roe Motors who sells cars like GM (General Motors), Buick, GMC and Cadillac among others.
Get this! Some used cars Grants Pass, OR Dealers still offer a remaining warranty balance or service plan that will be transferred to you, or which can be extended. So give used cars a chance.
The Excitement of Buying New
Purchasing a new car is always exciting if you can afford it. The advantages of owning a new car are evident: minimal mileage or even no mileage, the guarantee of unscuffed interiors as well as scratch-free exteriors. Then, you have the added advantage of a full service or motor plan.
Needless to say, the risks are so much lower than buying a used vehicle. However, you need to remember that the moment you drive your brand spanking new car off the showroom floor, you have already lost a considerable amount of your investment on resale. Also, be on the lookout for too many extras as you do not always get a return on these.
Buying a Demo Vehicle as the Perfect In-betweener
Getting yourself a demo car is essentially like your are buying a new car at a lower price. Just remember that demo cars are often a year old already. Grants Pass Auto Dealers such as Roe Motors will advise you to be careful of ‘pre-reporting’ when a car has already been registered with the manufacturer as a sold unit.
Why should you care?
Say the car you are keen on getting was licensed in February 2016, and you happen to buy it in May 2016; you would have lost four months of your warranty to the months leading up to the time of the purchase. Be sure to ask car salespersons all the right questions. Keep in mind, too, that demos may have been driven by the seller, the media or even the dealer principal, so be sure what it was previously used for.
Should You Buy Diesel or Gasoline Operated Vehicles?
The diesel/gas debate is complicated and ongoing. However, it all depends on your particular preferences as to which one would be a good fit for you.
You should purchase as diesel driven vehicle if you…
- Are looking to spend less money at the gas station. Besides, the fuel economy of diesel can offer you more mileage than most cars that use regular gasoline
- Spend plenty of time driving on the highway – diesel cars offer a much smoother ride if you’re regularly traveling long distances
- Enjoy more pulling power at lower speeds
- Can afford the maintenance and services
You should purchase a gasoline driven vehicle if you…
- Prefer lower maintenance costs
- Are looking for a lower overall price for the car compared to a diesel version
- Enjoy quieter cars
- Don’t like the sound of a diesel engine, which can be intrusive at times, depending on the vehicle you chose.
What Questions Do You Ask When Buying a Grants Pass Used Car?
It’s all too easy to get so excited about the purchase of a car that we neglect asking some very important questions. Making sure of several things could prevent one from buying a car that is riddled with troubles, and save you a lot of time and money in the process.
Some questions you need to ask, would be:
- What is the mileage and year model?
- Has the vehicle been checked to ensure it doesn’t have any major problems, such as been in an accident?
- Can you speak to the vehicle’s previous owner?
- Is the dealer willing to provide the necessary references?
- Is there still a warranty or service plan on the car?
- Does the vehicle have a spare key, spare tire, and any other needed accessories?
- Has the car ever been repainted and why?
- Why did the previous owner sell the car?
- Is the price negotiable?
- Is the service book readily available?
Used Cars Grants Pass Oregon like Roe Motors would be happy to answer any questions you may have about cheap used car my area Give them a call today on 541-393-2711.